A Skilled North Carolina Creditors’ Rights and Construction Law Firm Provides Effective Results for Clients
At Sprouse Law Firm, PLLC, we represent clients throughout North Carolina, including the Raleigh, Greensboro, Wilmington and Charlotte areas who are
dealing with creditor rights, construction law and business litigation issues. Our firm tackles your biggest challenges and finds simple solutions to your problems. Mr. Sprouse has more than 15 years of experience in the areas of collections and construction law, and uses that knowledge to advise his clients through North Carolina’s complicated lien and payment bond law procedures.
The personalized attention your case needs
- Individualized attention – We are small, but focused on results for each client.
- Strategic service – We know how expensive litigation can be, and focus on pre-litigation techniques if they are available and fit your needs.
- Extensive experience – Mr. Sprouse has more than 15 years of experience practicing law in the areas of creditors’ rights, construction law, and contract litigation.
Areas of Practice
Sprouse Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated to handling all of your issues regarding:
- Creditor rights – When you are the victim of unpaid loans from a debtor, we protect your creditor rights and see to it that you get the compensation you are entitled to.
- Construction law – We helps companies dealing with construction law disputes, such as contract, insurance and lien issues. We file lien claims and payment bond claims when available, and work with our clients to make sure they are aware of such rights and take actions to preserve the claims.
- Contract disputes – Whether you have a dispute involving a lease, unpaid wages, or a supply contract, we are here to help.
Contact an accomplished North Carolina collections and construction law firm today
For protection of your creditor rights or assistance with a construction law issue, call the Raleigh, North Carolina law office of Sprouse Law Firm, PLLC today at 919-954-1900 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with our attorneys.